Typically, we feature our residents, local business owners, FLATS® fitness trainers, or other movers and shakers in the city on our homepage as a part of the Our People campaign. But our buildings have stories to tell too. Meet the newest addition to the FLATS® collection - The Ardus in River North. Schedule a tour today by calling 1-855-44-FLATS
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the story behind your name?
My name is a shortened version of the Bogardus Company which manufactured steam gauges and automatic valves in the early 1920s in the original structure of this building on Huron St.
When were you built?
I was originally built in the 1920s as a warehouse and then had a big makeover in the last few years, getting a steel and glassy structure that added onto the previous industrial structure.
What's offered here?
- Studio, Smart-One Bedrooms, One Bedrooms, and Three Bedroom apartments.
- A sophisticated lobby with a co-working table and a Heritage coffee and bicycle repair shop
- Gym with yoga/fitness classroom
- Rooftop lounge with kitchen, projector, and pool table
- Rooftop deck with grills and sweeping views of the skyline
Tell me more about being a FLATS® resident!
Living in a FLATS® apartment offers a sense of community building and expands your horizons as you have access to unparalleled amenities throughout the city.
- Access to additional fitness centers and classes, rooftop decks and lounges across the city in the FLATS® buildings
- Exclusive discounts to local businesses through our Louise's Keys program
- Resident and community events such as movie nights, happy hours, and FLATSstudio art pop-ups.